Who doesn’t get excited about a trip to Walt Disney World? No matter how many times I’ve been, I always get excited and begin my countdown weeks, even months before I go. Counting down to this trip has been no different.
With just 11 days til my first WDW trip of the year, I couldn’t be more excited. I find myself checking the Orlando weather daily, making sure all my ADRs are confirmed, creating my checklist of things to pack and do prior to leaving and beginning to plan each day of my vacation according to park hours, but more importantly, extra magic hours (EMH). Last May was the first time I took advantage of night time EMH, and frankly I can’t believe it took me so long. I was able to ride Tower of Terror and Toy Story Mania over and over with NO wait. Sweet!
Check back for a review of my March 2011 Disney trip!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.